Remo’s Liberta is a restaurant located in Nelson Mandela Square in the Sandton City area. This fine dining restaurant is the newest one of the Remo’s group, that branches off into five other restaurant outlets.
Offering cosy intimate dining, the restaurant is best for small groups or date nights. The restaurant itself is decorated in an old school family dining style, with green leather booths to bronze statues.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- SANDTON MARKET @ THE PARK!
- Get The Kids Active At The Sandton City Pump Up The Neon Pop-Up Gym!
- Gospel At Its Best With MTN Joyous Celebration 23
- Whiskey Festival Tasting At The Good Food Studio
- Loyiso Madinga In Problem Child At Theatre On The Square
- SA Fashion Week: Spring Summer 19 Luxury Collections
- Tumi Morake and Vanessa Frost Take Over The A&G Theatre On The Square
- Anyone Going To The Dino Kids Play Arena In Sandton?
- The Flavour Academy by Café del Sol is Back!
- Iconic At The Sands Sandton
- Night With The Stars: The Greatest Showman
- Pop Bottles 2019
Remo’s Liberta is located in Nelson Mandela Square, Sandton.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 47 reviews
My wife and I recently visited this resturant and experience very slow and poor service. We ordered a pizza and pasta and both arrived cold. Vegetarian options are limited. Juices were really Devine...
Jan 16 dinner: The restaurant has a vibrant feel. The music was good and the place was lively when we walked in at 8 pm. The place is quite big and the walls are adorned with black and white images...
We went looking for an italian place but sadly the lights are off. Definitely not maybe. It was in the corner near the butcher shop, if you are looking.