What Is It?
There’s a reason why we avoid eating at those fancy schmancy restaurants… because it costs a fortune to eat there! But thanks to Restaurant Week South Africa, you can experience some amazing cuisine at top restaurants throughout South Africa at an amazing price! Interested? Then you definitely don’t want to miss this very exclusive edition.
This year’s first edition – Restaurant Week: Dining With The Stars – will be held from 19 July to 5 August 2018 and brings foodies and diners a chance to eat at the best restaurants across the country for much less. During this time only, 25 of the country’s best will serve a four-course lunch, starting from R300 per person, and a five-course dinner, starting from R400 per person.
The only catch is you need to book ASAP as available seats are limited per restaurant. You can register as a VIP and ensure the latest information about the participating restaurants, exciting promos and priority access to the booking system. The Joburg restaurants include:
- Urban Garde Cuisine: Urbanologi: The essence of their food comes from using the best quality Asian and local ingredients while harnessing the character of street food with an avant garde thought process.
- Award Winner: LBV: LBV was the Award Winner of Best Restaurant of South Africa during Restaurant Week Autumn 2018. Food lovers beware… you’re in for a tasty surprise.
- Top: Winehouse at Ten Bompas Winehouse has been named a Top 10 Restaurant for 2018. Under the helm of executive chef Johannes De Bruijn, Winehouse focuses on French cuisine while acknowledging its South African roots.
- Culinary Experience: Level Four: Executive Chef is Matthew Foxon, and the menu features his bold, signature style and distinctive flair, ensuring a memorable culinary experience.
When Is It?
Thursday, 19 July 2018 – Sunday, 05 August 2018.
Where Is It?
Joburg restaurants participating include:
- Urbanologi – 1 Fox Street, Ferreiras Dorp, Johannesburg
- LBV – Cramerview Village Shopping Centre, 277 Main Road, Bryanston, Johannesburg
- Winehouse at Ten Bompas – 10 Bompas Road, Dunkeld West, Johannesburg
- Level Four – 54 on Bath Hotel, 54 Bath Avenue, Rosebank, Johannesburg
How Much Is It?
Five-course dinners at the above mentioned restaurants start from R400 per person. Click here to book your seats ASAP.
For More Information
For more information about this event, visit www.restaurantweek.co.za.