Unique in its selection of great Italian cuisine, that is what sets Riverside Caffe & Bistro aside. With its family setting and pet-friendly stamp, this makes it an ideal place for a the ‘whole’ family. They offer gourmet, well cooked meals as well as quick and easy meals, if you are on the go. Another upside to this café is the centre in which it is located; a quiet, not-so-crowded area with ample parking. After a Bryanston Parkrun, this serves as an awesome spot for breakfast as well.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Perron Tasting Dégustation
- Taking A Closer Look At Virgin Active Bryanston
- Explore Hobart Grove Centre
- Exhibition Opening Of Manuela Karin Knaut And Andrew Kayser
- Beers, Boeries And Bikes Night Ride
- Vintage With Love Joburg 2018
- The Cover Ups
- Polotiqe Ultimate Shopping & Lunch @ Jackson’s
- #WeTry: Shelli NT Went Sky Dining
- Bryanston Organic Market The Coal Train Marimba Band
- Bryanston Organic Market Chilled Cafe
- Checking Out Sneaker Shack
Riverside Caffe & Bistro is located at the Riverside Shopping Centre in Bryanston.
Venue Name:Riverside Caffe & Bistro
Riverside Shopping Centre, Bryanston Drive, Bryanston, Johannesburg
Opening Hours:Monday - Saturday: 07h00 - 21h00 , Sunday: 07h00 - 14h30
Price Range:R200 for two
Type of Cuisine:Café
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 71 reviews
It’s winter and sometimes on a Friday evening we just want a good dinner, very early, at a restaurant where people don’t look at you funny when you walk in at 18:00. Riverside is an institution that...
Andrew W Says:
I have been to Riverside Caffe about 5 times over the past few months. We normally go after park run on a Saturday morning where we catch up with friends after the run. Service is always good and...
Leader L Says:
This restaurant has to be in my top 5. They serve the best salads and not shy with their fresh ingredients. The calamari is outstanding, chicken superb, pizzas excellent, in fact i have NEVER had a...