Rockets serves everything from pizzas to prego rolls. They offer reasonably priced fresh, healthy meals for meat lovers and vegetarians. For those with a sweet tooth, the dessert menu is short and sweet offering chocolate Bar One cake, triple chocolate and nut brownies and ice-cream and home-made chocolate sauce. The restaurant also shows off a wine and cocktail selection, suitable to go with every meal.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Experience Yoco For Yourself At Their Store!
- Mexican Craft-makers' Workshop At Henry George Gallery
- Embracing Spring In Joburg
- Maison Bisquit Comes To Parkhurst
- Dinner and Wine Pairings at Coobs
- Red CAR-nival Day comes to Parkhurst, in aid of Smile Foundation
- Enjoy Late-Night Shopping At Parkhurst On 4th
- WIN An Awesome Coffee Experience With Philips And SA Coffee Club
- Comfort Food Spots in Jozi
- Checking Out Parkhurst
- HospiceWits Opens Charity Store In Parkhurst
- Local Fashion Boutiques
Rockets is located in the trendy Parkhurst suburb.
Corner of 10th Street & 4th Avenue, Parkhurst, Johannesburg
Opening Hours:Monday – Friday: 12h00 - 22h00 Saturday: 08h30 - 22h00, Sunday: 08h30 - 20h00
Price Range:R300 for two
Type of Cuisine:Fine Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 73 reviews
The vibe and food are good - we've been to this restaurant a few times and the meals have not disappointed ( we've tried the haloumi salad, camembert phylo pastry, spring rolls, cheese platter...
Drove past Hobart Centre this morning to stop for a quick coffee and saw Rickets open for breakfast. Thought to stop in and see what the breakfasts are about as I only know Rockets as a lunch dinner...
Too noisy and the food quality is inconsistant. Too much hype and not enough follow through. An owner on the floor with an embracing attitude and genuine concern and interaction with guests is...