Ever wanted to take it back to old school and roll around in skates all day, having fun? Well, Roll Egoli is just the activity for you! Roll Egoli is an all-weather 1 000sqm covered roller rink with a super smooth concrete floor and semi open sides, allowing the skaters to be cooled by the fresh breeze blowing through. The venue has a beautiful garden where chickens and cats roam freely. Seating is scattered around the garden where you can relax between skating sessions. The children’s play area offers a jungle gym, scooter track, swings, and a trampoline.
The venue also provides a self-service cafeteria boasting wood fired pizza, home made gelati, muffins, hot beverages and cold refreshments.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Must-Visit Restaurants In Bryanston (2018)
- Restaurant Week: Dining With The Stars Is Coming!
- Haute Cabrieré Pop-Up Winter Dinners At Bryanston Country Club
- Here's Why You Need To Make A Reservation At LBV
- Perron Tasting Dégustation
- Taking A Closer Look At Virgin Active Bryanston
- Explore Hobart Grove Centre
- Exhibition Opening Of Manuela Karin Knaut And Andrew Kayser
- Beers, Boeries And Bikes Night Ride
- Vintage With Love Joburg 2018
- The Cover Ups
- Polotiqe Ultimate Shopping & Lunch @ Jackson’s
Roll Egoli is your local roller skate rink and party venue located at 296 Main Road, Bryanston.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 22 reviews
What a little gem right in Bryanston. The kids hardly took a break - good clean healthy fun! We didn’t get to explore what else is offered but I can confirm the staff were very pleasant and friendly...
Tasneem B Says:
We had a birthday party this past weekend and the experience was horrific and embarrassing for myself and my guests. When we arrived at our designated time, there was nobody at the front to seat us...
Ayanda N Says:
Disclaimer: I prefer to take a fall on concrete than on ice @ice skating. Great venue and location. Skates in good quality and deliciousness. The rink is spacious and the floor surface is well kept...