When in Jozi an absolute must-visit is the Rosebank Art and Craft Market, where visitors can experience the vibrancy of the African continent. From Monday to Sunday the Rosebank Art & Craft Market is open to the public. Come check out hand-carved African totems to hand-painted sculptures – the market is filled with the rhythm and warmth of its people.
- Jazz & Sculpture Festival
- Restaurant Week: Dining With The Stars Is Coming!
- Xmas in July Comes To onenineone This Year!
- #KIDS: Take The Kids To Some Adventure Golfing
- Art & Design Saturdays Comes To Keyes Art Mile
- Reflections An Open Window Exhibition
- Mandela100 The Exhibition Opening Evening
- The Foto Buzz-Ah
- Privé Revaux Brings Pop-Up Store To Keyes Art Mile
- Botanical Art WorldWide Exhibition
- Milk Bar Sunday Jazz
- Rotary Arts Festival
The Rosebank Art & Craft Market is an African market selling handmade arts and crafts.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 360 reviews
Georgina G Says:
Well worth a visit, we found everything you could possibly want as a tourist, there are loads of stalls downstairs, though we didnt find any good tshirts
The prices are ridiculous- a cheap thin t- shirt for $60 US?!? And the vendors are aggressive. The items are some good some really cheap. Not worth the visit
Wow! If you want any African crafts, come here and negotiate. Sculptures (wood and stone), African fabric, beaded animals, bowls, paintings and so much more.