Situated within the Arts on main space, Rubixcube Gallery is a collaborative exhibition space exhibiting works by young and promising South African artists.
Rubixcube also offers open mic poetry evenings and art workshops. The gallery space is small but works wonderfully as a place that showcases some of the most intriguing prints, photographs and paintings in the precinct. It forms an extended part of the Market on Main so visitors can grab something yummy to eat and drink and then venture upstairs to wander around the art.
To find out more about Rubixcube Gallery click here.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Encounters Film Festival 2019
- Screenings of Rafiki at The Bioscope Independent Cinema
- For ONCE - Converting Eviction
- The Phil Spectrum @ POPArt
- Spotlight On The Centre For The Less Good Idea
- Sing A Song With Bentel and I at POPArt Theatre
- New Nights With Tats Nkonzo Presents Black on Black on White
- Kafka's Ape Returns To POPArt For 3 Night's Only!
- Classic Movie Sundays: Aladdin
- Ju-Lius - The Hustling, Busking Jozi Boy At POPArt Theatre
- Dum Dum Die Live At POPArt Theatre
- Screenings Of Skemerson @ The Bioscope
Rubixcube Gallery is located by Arts on Main, Maboneng Precinct.
Venue Name:Rubixcube Gallery
264 Fox Street
Type of Art/Entertainment:Culture and Entertainment