The beautiful old farmhouse is set against the background of the Magaliesberg. Rustig Resort is a place to relax, listen to the beautiful sound of nature over the wonderful smell of “braai vleis” (barbeque), with the kids playing in a safe environment. It also offers three different hiking trails (day and overnight), one for every level of fitness and bravery. Besides the farmhouse and the hiking trails, Rustig Resort has a wonderful restraurant and tented accommodation, dormitories, and the stone house. To find out more about Rustig Resort click here.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- It's Christmas In July At Black Horse Brewery
- Vegan Hippie Connection Market Visits The Magaliesburg
- Explore Saddle Creek
- Magaliesburg 13km & 5km Hike
- Hartenberg Family Picnic Day
- Ice Cream Tasting At La Veneziana Ice Cream Magaliesburg
- Where To Go On Your Babymoon!
- For The Ultimate Country Escape, Plan a Stay At De Hoek Country Hotel
- Sable Ranch Hiking Trail: Hiking Day
- Glamping Glamour: Affordable Vs Upmarket Glamping
- Pieter Dirk Uys When In Doubt Say Darling
- Comfort Food Spots in Jozi
Rustig (meaning ‘quiet’ or ‘peaceful’ in Afrikaans) is a well-established family farm that has been around since the 1930s. It is the ideal place to escape to for the day or the weekend, to enjoy the tranquillity of nature.