Rustig (meaning ‘quiet’ or ‘peaceful’ in Afrikaans) is a well-established family farm that has been around since the 1930’s. It is the ideal place to escape to for the day or the weekend to enjoy the tranquility of nature.
The beautiful old farmhouse is set against the background of the Magaliesberg. Rustig is a place to relax, listen to the beautiful sound of nature over the wonderful smell of “braai vleis” (barbeque), with the kids playing in a safe environment. It also offers 3 different hiking trails (day and overnight) , one for every level of fitness and bravery. Besides the farmhouse and the hiking trails, Rustig has a wonderful restraurant and tented accommodation, dormitories, and the stonehouse.
To find out more about Rustig click here.
- Ice Cream Tasting At La Veneziana Ice Cream Magaliesburg
- Where To Go On Your Babymoon!
- For The Ultimate Country Escape, Plan a Stay At De Hoek Country Hotel
- Sable Ranch Hiking Trail: Hiking Day
- Pieter Dirk Uys When In Doubt Say Darling
- Comfort Food Spots in Jozi
- Indulge In The Luxury Of Time This Easter At African Pride Mount Grace Country House & Spa
- Indulge In The Luxury Of Time In The Countryside This Easter
- Indulge In The Perfect Couples Or Family Escape This Summer
- Visit Goblin's Cove
- The Crazy Store Magaliesberg Challenge 2016
- The Fat Olive Country Restaurant's Birthday Celebration