The tour around SAB World of Beer gives visitors the opportunity to have a seamless glimpse into the culture and history of beer. And, afterwards all are welcome to relax in the Tap Room and enjoy two complimentary ice-cold local beers to quench your thirst and cool down while taking in the panoramic views of Newtown. There is also a gift shop available for you to buy a memoir for you to take home, from branded merchandise and beer gear to sports accessories.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- South African Distillery Fair Johannesburg
- Big Concerts Brings The Heat This Winter
- Where To Go On Your Babymoon!
- Silent Sunset Hosted by Sylvia's Market
- The Soil - Africa Tour Farewell Concert
- Botanical Art WorldWide Exhibition
- World Book Celebration
- Hezron Chetty And The ZugZwang At Food Zone
- Africa Week 2018
- Afrikan Food Festival
- Youth Day 8km Picnic Hike
- Breathtaking Sky Dinner
For those who love their beer, take a tour around the South African Breweries World of Beer for a fun and interactive journey that explores the rich history of Africa’s beer culture and view the beginnings of South Africa’s favourite beer, Castle Lager.