Situated in what is known as ‘Africa’s richest square mile’ Sandton City shopping centre is a cosmopolitan melting pot of global trades, cultures and trends. With six levels of shopping and over 300 stores, Sandton City brings the Afro-glam cosmopolitan lifestyle to Johannesburg. Sandton City is known for its top local and international brands. And if the shopping gets to be too much to handle, then a huge variety of restaurants, cafes and food outlets should keep hunger at bay. Sandton City also houses prime retail and office space, as well as the famous Nelson Mandela Square and Old Mutual Theatre on the square. It’s wonderfully convenient as it is within walking distance of The Michelangelo Hotel, Sandton Convention Centre, the Sandton Gautrain Station and Sandton Library.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Wine & Dine with Franschhoek Cellar
- National Wine Day
- DukeMMX18: Breaking And Building
- What's Up With The Standard Bank Joy Of Jazz 2018?
- Celebrate Mother's Day With Poetry
- Market On The Square
- Mother's Day High Tea With The Discovery Vitality HealthyFood Studio
- Movie Night Winnie Mandela Movie
- Neymar Jrs Five South Africa 2018
- Red Bull Box Cart Race 2018
- Beerhouse Fourways Themed Quiz Friends
- Exhibition Opening Of Manuela Karin Knaut And Andrew Kayser
Sandton City in located in the Sandton area of Johannesburg North.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 427 reviews
ebru b Says:
There are plenty of restaurants and coffee shops around the mall but it looks like an artificial place inside of South Africa. Except Mandela's Statue there is nothing about South Africa.
Paddy S Says:
I really like this shopping mall! You can find everything you need, want and desire! From normal to high class designer cloth. The mall is very clean and deliver a first class shopping experience...
Yesterday, I had an amazing time at the Sandton City Shopping Centre. That's one of the beautiful malls in Joburg. The variety of designer shops is great and there are nice restaurants and...