Sandton Convention Centre is located in the business district of Sandton. It is best known for being Southern Africa’s top multi-purpose exhibition centre and the most prestigious conference venue.
The venue offers access to 11 000 secure parking bays, high-end shopping and entertainment complexes just adjacent to it, and over 5 000 lavish hotel rooms. Also known as SA’s most technologically advanced convention centre, it measures over 22 000m² of exhibition, conference and special event space.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Musing About The News Cafe Jack'd Up Burger
- Family Fun Day
- Five Reasons Why You Should Catch All The 2018 FIFA Action At The Hilton Hotel
- Themed Quiz Night: Football
- #KIDS: Take The Kids To Some Adventure Golfing
- The Maslow Presents Their Modern Twist On High Tea
- Curl Affair
- Grey Matter
- Where To Go On Your Babymoon!
- Joburg Wine Club Goes Red
- Wine & Dine with Franschhoek Cellar
- National Wine Day
Sandton Convention Centre is located in the Sandton area of Johannesburg.
Venue Name:Sandton Convention Centre
161 Maude Street, Sandton, Johannesburg
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 285 reviews
Chichi M Says:
this is a nice place for events, located in the heart of sandton, perfect place and other things to see around too
Haseena R Says:
I attended an event at the Convention center and my car was parked a km or 2 away. Walking in heels to your car was not the best way I wanted to end my day. Perhaps offer a golf cart to pick up and...
We had a conference here this week. It's huge and arrangements are done very good. Staff is very helpful. Food arrangements are excellent. Centrally located. Hotels and malls are surrounded and...