Selva is a Lisbon-inspired Portuguese restaurant with plenty of seafood and special delicacies on its menu, like peri peri prawns and grilled fish, to name a few. You can also look forward to decadent desserts and great cocktails and wine to quench your thirst.
The restaurant can be found in Craighall Park and boasts a beautiful, open space. They are open for lunch and dinner every day except Sundays. Enjoy a meal with friends or a romantic dinner with that special someone. Remember to make a reservation.
Have you been to Selva? What’s your favourite dish on their menu? Let us know below!
- Pippa J Winter Pop Up Shop
- #Kids: Aromadough in Craighall Park
- Joburg Now Has Its Very Own Winery!
- Companies That Deliver Alcohol
- Gin & Bubbly Party Festival at Hashtag Kitchen & Bar
- Greek Street Food With A Lot Of SOUL! - Soul Souvlaki
- Gin & Bubbly Festival
- Open Gardens Meander 2017
- Comfort Food Spots in Jozi
- Top Five Coffee Shops
- Izabelle Hammon Pop Up
- One Day Urban Yoga Retreat With A Very Special Guest