We all know that Spur is a place for people with a taste for life – and it’s been so for the past 40 years. There is a very good reason why this family restaurant is doing so well. It serves the best braai styled food, inspired by the best of native Americans. Pull in to the Silver Peak Spur at East Rand Mall and take advantage of their carnivorous menu.
- A Special Offer For Our Readers At Parc Fermé!
- Propaganda And Sho Baraka Live In Johannesburg
- Test Iframe
- Grease Interactive Movie Experience
- Family Fun Day
- Ice Cream Tasting At La Veneziana Ice Cream Magaliesburg
- #Kids: School Holiday Programs For Winter 2018
- Rocking Out With Rainbow Musical Instruments From TakeAlot.Com
- Cradle GIN Festival
- Apartment Event At And Club Newtown
- Five Reasons Why You Should Catch All The 2018 FIFA Action At The Hilton Hotel
- Upcoming Kiddies Movies at the Cinema
- The Townhouse Rooftop At Randlords
Spur is a family restaurant that serves braai and BBQ styled food.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 15 reviews
john b Says:
Went to East rand mall for shopping when l was done decided to go for a glass of wine just to wine down l was so disappointed on the service l got from the entrance the manager was friendly but the...
We often come to this spur as the food is exceptional. This is my first bad experience here. The menus smelt like vomit, both of them, I could not even touch them. I then ordered a Tuna salad off the...
Gordin N Says:
Had a great time for lunch here; friendly stuff; relaxed environment. Thanks Dylan the waiter; he took great care of us. Will surely come back here!