Enjoy unique Thai food, specially prepared by authentic Thai chefs at Simply Asia. Not only do they serve traditional Thai cuisine, but also offer duck and seafood specialties. Red sauce noodles, Thai curry, stir fry, sushi, Duck with plum sauce and a wide range of sushi are just some of the Asian dishes you can indulge in.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Explore Hobart Grove Centre
- Exhibition Opening Of Manuela Karin Knaut And Andrew Kayser
- Beers, Boeries And Bikes Night Ride
- Vintage With Love Joburg 2018
- The Cover Ups
- Polotiqe Ultimate Shopping & Lunch @ Jackson’s
- #WeTry: Shelli NT Went Sky Dining
- Bryanston Organic Market The Coal Train Marimba Band
- Bryanston Organic Market Chilled Cafe
- Checking Out Sneaker Shack
- Bryanston Organic and Natural Market
- #SupportLocal - There's A Hidden Gem of A Bakery At The River Club
There are many Simply Asia’s around the country. This branch is located in Hobart Grove Centre in Bryanston.
Venue Name:Simply Asia
Shop D2, Hobart Grove Centre, Cnr Hobatr and Grosvenor Road, Bryanston, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Monday- Thursday: 11h30 - 21h30, Friday- Saturday: 11h30 - 22h00, Sunday: 11h30 - 21h00
Price Range:R180 for two
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 74 reviews
Stuart P Says:
This is our regular go to spot for dinner. Conveniently located in the Hobart Shopping Centre, recently revamped with more parking available. The restaurant is busy on weekends, so if a large group...
The waitress messed up my order. I ordered 5 meals only to come home and find out that there are only 4 meals. When i called the store i was told that they didnt order my meal even after i confirmed...
Peter B Says:
Simply Asia is clearly the Big Thing ... hey, who doesn't like to be Thaied down? Alas, the big reputation was sadly lacking when it comes to the actual meal: a Thai beef curry was a huge...