What Is It?
This is an event that features good food, culture music and a fun filled day. The event will feature:
– The “Flaming Mile”, a cooking competition pairing top Gauteng and Soweto chefs, cooking a whole Nguni cow over fire. R100 buys you a ticket for a meal that can be shared with up to 5 people.
– The “Skaftini” Challenge. A competition that 8 top chefs schools compete against each other to create the healthiest and tastiest school lunch. R20 per meal ticket.
– Small Farmers and food producers from around SA, exhibiting and selling goods from as near as Soweto, and as far as Limpopo, the Cape, and more.
– The “Free People’s Food Conference” hosted by Izindaba Zokudla, a University of Johannesburg initiative, geared towards all who want to learn about local initiatives that are gearing small farmers to produce food that is “good, clean, and fair” for all.
– The best of Soweto Arts and Crafts and much more make sure you do not miss it.
When Is It?
Saturday, 05 May 2018 from 10:00 – 17 :00.
Where Is It?
Soweto Theatre, Corner Bolani & Bolani Link Road, Jabulani, Soweto.
How Much Is It?
Tickets cost R20 – R100 per person at www.quicket.co.za.
For More Information.