A fun-filled food experience for all members of the family right in the heart of Fourways in the popular Cedar Square Centre – Smile Café Kids Emporium offers the ideal, spacious restaurant outing for mom, dad and kids of all ages.
- Nelson Mandela's 100th Birthday Celebrations At Yiull's Studio
- Skye-Lab Mandela Day Promotion
- Be Part Of These Nelson Mandela Day Events
- Study At The University Of Johannesburg
- #SupportLocal: Peaccessories By Omphile Sibanda
- #Explore: JoziBurg No. One Eloff
- South African Distillery Fair Johannesburg
- What To Do When Your Hijacked Car Gets Recovered
- Big Concerts Brings The Heat This Winter
- Where To Go On Your Babymoon!
- Silent Sunset Hosted by Sylvia's Market
- The Soil - Africa Tour Farewell Concert
Smile Cafe at Cedar Square is a hidden treasure for adults and children alike. The kids can play under professional supervision while the grown ups enjoy some of the best comfort food around…
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 41 reviews
When Smile Cafe opened, it was quite nice. Good service, good food. It was quite central to where we live, so a very convenient place to take our boy to tire him out a bit. Over the past few months...
Kate S Says:
Don't even know where to start!!! The play facilities are wonderful, however the supposed Kids Crew was highly inattentive. They had nothing in stock - from drinks on their menu to food items...
Francois S Says:
Need a break, need a drink? Then this is a place where you can drop the kids and relax for an hour or two. Food is ok but the attraction is the play park for the kids. They love it!