Inspired by the essentials of pamper, grooming, affordability and quality, Spa 88 channels the London and New York’s fashionable high streets. They pride themselves on excellent customer service offered by their friendly and skilled team of therapists.
Their treatments range from facials to body treatments and manicure/pedicure bars. Their manicure bar and pedicure area has an upmarket style as well as beautifully decorated treatment rooms. The Spa88 treatment menu caters for both female and male guests. Customers can make friends and relax while enjoying quality grooming and a spa indulgence experience.
Certain treatments are discounted by 30% every Wednesday. They also offer mobile spa services and host events with a full range of food, drinks and music.
Have you been here before? Rate and review your experience below!
- Red CAR-nival Day comes to Parkhurst, in aid of Smile Foundation
- Companies That Deliver Alcohol
- Enjoy Late-Night Shopping At Parkhurst On 4th
- WIN An Awesome Coffee Experience With Philips And SA Coffee Club
- Open Gardens Meander 2017
- Comfort Food Spots in Jozi
- Checking Out Parkhurst
- HospiceWits Opens Charity Store In Parkhurst
- Local Fashion Boutiques
- Tuning The Vine: The #JoziWineRoute – May 2017
- Trendy Joburg Spots
- The Jozi Real Vegan Food Market
Spa 88 is an internationally-themed spa in the heart of Parkhurts’s 4th Avenue, Johannesburg. This are is renowned for good restaurants, popular Espressos and boutique shopping.
Venue Name:Spa 88
25 Fourth Avenue (next to Cafe Expresso’s), Parkhurst, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Tuesday & Thursday: 09:00 - 19:00, Wednesday & Friday: 09:00 - 18:00, Saturday: 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday: 10:00 - 15:00
Price Range:R150 - R400 (prices vary according to the treatment type and duration).
Type of Pamper:Pamper