Pedicures are done in the comfort of the pedi area, where customers can sink into plush black pleather couches and soak their feet in crisp white floor basins. The spa uses CND Vinylux and Shellac for manicures so you are guaranteed great quality products. The great news is Spa88 always offers fabulous specials and deals on manicures and pedicures, so you can stay primped all year long.
If you’re not a mani-pedi girl then you’ll be happy to hear that Spa88 also offers all sorts of other treatments and specials for clients to enjoy. Indulge in everything from facials and massages to waxing and body treatments and then reap the rewards of being a regular customer by taking advantage of their loyalty card! Visit Spa88 on Facebook.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Red CAR-nival Day comes to Parkhurst, in aid of Smile Foundation
- Companies That Deliver Alcohol
- Enjoy Late-Night Shopping At Parkhurst On 4th
- WIN An Awesome Coffee Experience With Philips And SA Coffee Club
- Open Gardens Meander 2017
- Comfort Food Spots in Jozi
- Checking Out Parkhurst
- HospiceWits Opens Charity Store In Parkhurst
- Local Fashion Boutiques
- Tuning The Vine: The #JoziWineRoute – May 2017
- Trendy Joburg Spots
- The Jozi Real Vegan Food Market
Spa88 is a mani-pedi heaven! The little spot in Parkhurst is everything you could ask for in a spa – cute, sassy and affordable! The spa is modelled after the urban hideouts in London and New York’s fashionable high streets and was designed to have a distinct urban feel, but with a touch of Asian charm.
Venue Name:Spa88 – Parkhurst
25, 4th Ave, Randburg, Johannesburg, 2193.
Opening Hours:Monday: Closed, Tuesday & Thursday: 09h00 - 19h00, Wednesday & Friday: 09h00 - 18h00, Saturday: 09h00 - 17h00, Sunday: 10h00 - 15h00
Price Range:R100 - R500+
Type of Pamper:Hair and Nails