Spetada is a Mediterranean restaurant who offers a variety of delicious dishes including fresh steaks with a sauce of your choice, signature seafood dishes and designer salads.
Spetada also caters for private functions, offering a separate dining facility for diners requiring their own room.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Jazz & Sculpture Festival
- Restaurant Week: Dining With The Stars Is Coming!
- Xmas in July Comes To onenineone This Year!
- #KIDS: Take The Kids To Some Adventure Golfing
- Art & Design Saturdays Comes To Keyes Art Mile
- Reflections An Open Window Exhibition
- Mandela100 The Exhibition Opening Evening
- The Foto Buzz-Ah
- Privé Revaux Brings Pop-Up Store To Keyes Art Mile
- Botanical Art WorldWide Exhibition
- Milk Bar Sunday Jazz
- Rotary Arts Festival
Spedata is located at The Firs precinct in Rosebank.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 110 reviews
I recently moved to Cape Town, but I have good memories from the Spetada. Excellent service, good food nice atmosphere. The only thing is that when you go with 3 kids the bill is very large. Why...
Michelle S Says:
Looking for a delicious steak? Maybe somewhere that can add some flare to it? Need creative appetizers? This place was recommended to us by our tour director and she is never wrong. The appetizers...
We had a lovely evening. Starters, union rings battered to perfection and chorizo sausage flambé in brandy. Main was a filet with mash service with a sauce off the menu and Rump Espetada both meals...