The Standard Bank Gallery is an exciting exhibition space situated in the heart of downtown Johannesburg. Since it opened in 1990, it has become one of the city’s foremost fine art venues.
Standard Bank is committed to developing the arts in many facets, but the Standard Bank Gallery in Johannesburg has to be one of the leaders in developing young artisitc talent in South Africa. Every year Standard Bank hands out the highly acclaimed and very prestigious Young Artist Award where young artists get the acknowledgement and recognition they need to launch a long-lived and successful career. The best part? Admission to the gallery is free!
To find out more about Standard Bank Gallery click here.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- W.O.K.E Jozi: End of Daze At AGOG Gallery
- Miss Teenager South Africa 2019
- The Voice South Africa Season 3 Live Shows
- Oh My Cheese! - Best Cheesy Restaurants And Delis In Joburg
- Best Indie Film Venues In Joburg
- Smell The Coffee With The Jozi Coffee Cycle Tour
- Have An Experience With The Pubs, Bars & Rooftops Tour
- Enjoy The City With Jozi Walks - Johannesburg Literary District
- Glamour Mother’s Day High Tea
- Jazz Into The Sunset With Garden Concert's Jazz Session
- Here’s Why You Need To Join Adventure Boot Camp
- Switch Things Up With The Black Diamond Night Trail Run