The Standard Bank Gallery is an exciting exhibition space situated in the heart of downtown Johannesburg. Since it opened in 1990, it has become one of the city’s foremost fine art venues.
Standard Bank is committed to developing the arts in many facets, but the Standard Bank Gallery in Johannesburg has to be one of the leaders in developing young artisitc talent in South Africa. Every year Standard Bank hands out the highly acclaimed and very prestigious Young Artist Award where young artists get the acknowledgement and recognition they need to launch a long-lived and successful career. The best part? Admission to the gallery is free!
To find out more about Standard Bank Gallery click here.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- South African Distillery Fair Johannesburg
- Big Concerts Brings The Heat This Winter
- Where To Go On Your Babymoon!
- Silent Sunset Hosted by Sylvia's Market
- The Soil - Africa Tour Farewell Concert
- Botanical Art WorldWide Exhibition
- World Book Celebration
- Hezron Chetty And The ZugZwang At Food Zone
- Africa Week 2018
- Afrikan Food Festival
- Youth Day 8km Picnic Hike
- Breathtaking Sky Dinner