Stella E Luna specialises in Cicheti, which not-so-much like a bowl of peanuts at the bar; they are quick bites to nibble on during a drink with friends, family or even work colleagues. The restaurant also offers their famous Cornuti pizzas, phenomenal pastas and all-round winning main meals. Couple your meal with their gorgeous wine or incredible cocktails and you have yourself the perfect combination. Stella E Luna is a great setting for dates or a casual afternoon or evening with friends.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Red CAR-nival Day comes to Parkhurst, in aid of Smile Foundation
- Companies That Deliver Alcohol
- Enjoy Late-Night Shopping At Parkhurst On 4th
- WIN An Awesome Coffee Experience With Philips And SA Coffee Club
- Open Gardens Meander 2017
- Comfort Food Spots in Jozi
- Checking Out Parkhurst
- HospiceWits Opens Charity Store In Parkhurst
- Local Fashion Boutiques
- Tuning The Vine: The #JoziWineRoute – May 2017
- Trendy Joburg Spots
- The Jozi Real Vegan Food Market
Stella E Luna is located on 4th Avenue in Parkhurst.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 49 reviews
While it was open, this restaurant offered OK food but the attitude of the management sucked. Not surprisingly, it closed a few months ago. Not missed.
Kim T Says:
Decided to pop in for a quick bite to eat for lunch. Loved the atmosphere and service was good. Food was great and exceeded expectations. The restaurant seemed to be getting busier closer to lunch...
Amanda M Says:
I invited a delegate for dinner and he chose Parkhurst so I googled restaurants and found this one. The host is sweet, but the waiters are so untrained in etiquette. Most of the alcohol my guest...