Stelle Restaurant offers Italian food and is a popular spot in its neighbourhood. Their menu offers a selection of starters, pasta, main courses and desserts including, freshly baked cakes, bread sticks, focaccia, pasta, gnocchi, risotto and so much more. Stelle also offers a wide selection of wine and craft beer.
Have you been here before? Rate and review your experience below!
- Mother's Day Concert At Joburg Zoo
- Rameez's February #NoRegrets 2018 - The One Step At A Time Cancer Warrior Walk
- One Step at a Time Cancer Warrior Walk
- Tree Of Light
- Picnic Paradiso with #PiP
- The Johannesburg Bach Choir Winter Concert
- ** UNLIMITED GOLF ** Membership @Parkview Golf Club
- Get Fit At These Outdoor Gyms In Joburg
- moyo Melrose Arch & Zoo Lake are the Perfect Destinations For Cele's
- Natural Hair & Beauty Festival
- Zoo Hospital Run And Walk
- Parkview Junior School Garden Fun Day
Inspired by the finest, freshest ingredients and the most authentic vibrant flavours, Stelle Restaurant is located in the upmarket suburb of Parkview.
Venue Name:Stelle Restaurant
62 Tyrone Road, Parkview, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Sunda & Monday: Closed, Tuesday - Thursday: 16h00 - 22h30, Friday - Saturday: 10h30 - 22h30
Price Range:R 300 for two
Type of Cuisine:Restaurants
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 68 reviews
Angela M Says:
A true gem in the heart of Sandton. Fantastic cuisine, authentic Italian, and although everything on the menu is spectacular, go for their specials, which use super fresh and seasonal ingredients.
What a nice place to have a sunday lunch. Great food in a beautiful garden. Original italian dishes. We enjoyed sea food dishes fresh and tasty. Great wines and nice ambiance. Trees older than 200...
Beautiful restaurant in Rivonia right in a park, We had a long Sunday lunch and we enjoyed the great food in a garden full of atmosphere. Calm, relaxed and with a family touch. Food was Italian and...