Stones venue is everything that urban night-life should be.
Stones in Melville serves no meals just reasonably priced drinks, two dancefloors, and a selection of DJ’s on the decks and offers a sexy and elegant lounge.
The Clubbing spot is situated close to student accommodation and campus so be prepared for a younger crowd in Melville.
Have you been here before? Rate and review your experience below!
- Love Me So Introduces Winter 2018 Menu
- Pick Me Up Poetry Tuesdays
- 27 Boxes
- The Speed Dating Event At Melville
- Lonely Hearts Club Opens
- Pablo House Guest House
- The Federal Turns Into La Stalla
- Mootee Bar Is Melville's strangest Drinking Hole
- Love Me So Is Joburg's Hottest Ramen Bar Yet
- #SINGLE Valentine's Party
- Light & Joy Holistic Fayre
- Hell's Kitchen – Melville's Very Own Speakeasy
Clubbing and night-life spot situated close to student accommodation and campus in Melville.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 280 reviews
safe place, nice people, pretty good food in every place, bars, restaurants, grill. Some with good music, day and night
Martin H Says:
It was great to spend some time in Melville again and it is awesome to see how clean and organised it is... Well done Melville. Pity that 27 boxes is very empty though...
We are so happy that we chose this little spot to stay in while in Jo'burg. It was lovely, lots of shops of various tastes, great restaurant choices, and diverse crowds.