Sugo is a traditional Italian bistro that is great for breakfast, lunch and dinner or for people on the go. Their menu has a wide variety of meals and Banting dishes to ensure that everyone gets the food they crave and appreciate. Another great facet is that they have different specials that run throughout the week – a free pizza if you buy one after 16h00 every Saturday. Plus paramedics, firemen and police get free coffee upon registration on their website and customers can score a free meal on their birthdays.
Have you been here before? Rate and Review your experience below!
- Perron Tasting Dégustation
- Taking A Closer Look At Virgin Active Bryanston
- Explore Hobart Grove Centre
- Exhibition Opening Of Manuela Karin Knaut And Andrew Kayser
- Beers, Boeries And Bikes Night Ride
- Vintage With Love Joburg 2018
- The Cover Ups
- Polotiqe Ultimate Shopping & Lunch @ Jackson’s
- #WeTry: Shelli NT Went Sky Dining
- Bryanston Organic Market The Coal Train Marimba Band
- Bryanston Organic Market Chilled Cafe
- Checking Out Sneaker Shack
Sugo Bryanpark is a continental bistro situated in Bryanpark Shopping Centre.
Venue Name:Sugo Bryanpark
Bryanpark Shopping Center, Corner of Cumberland Avenue and Grosvenor Road,Bryanston, Johannesburg
Opening Hours:Monday - Friday: 06h30 - 21h30, Saturday - Sunday: 08h00 - 15h00, Public Holidays: 08h00 - 15h00
Price Range:R250 for two
Type of Cuisine:Café
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 18 reviews
This is the local go-to spot for a coffee and catch-up, with a friend or with your e-mail. Warm, friendly and bustling.
The warmest welcome around, reliable wi-fi, a great work stop away from work, recommended as a late afternoon stopover
Anil A Says:
Sugo is a cosy coffee shop / restaurant. They have closed the patio area with glass and it's a convenient place to enjoy a nice cup of tea. I was just disappointed to see that they serve tea at this...