What Is It?
Round off your weekend with a relaxing Sunday afternoon at the Living Room in Maboneng. Nestled in a luscious environment and surrounded by the trendy inner city of Joburg, guests can expect the easiest Sunday funday. Enjoy the company of good friends, the stunning views and the sounds great music. There’s no better way to spend a Sunday. The lineup for the 10 March 2019 edition includes the following acts:
- 11:00 – 13:00: Treepian
- 13:00 – 14:30: Mr Mon
- 14:30 – 16:00: Luke Taylor
- 16:00 – 17:30: Shaolin Funk
- 17:30 – 19:00: Fabio
When Is It?
Sunday, 10 March 2019 from 11:00 to 19:00.
Where Is It?
The Living Room, 20 Kruger Street, Main Change Building, Maboneng Precinct, Johannesburg.
How Much Is It?
Ticket prices are as follows:
- R55 per person pre-sale (on Quicket)
- FIRST 30 people get in for FREE!
- 100 x R60 tickets will be available at the door
- 150 x R80 tickets will be available at the door
- R100 tickets available at the door thereafter.
Limited tickets available at the door so book online in advance on Quicket.co.za to avoid any disappointment!
If tables aren’t booked in advance online, they are available on a first come first serve basis on the day.
Click here to book your tickets now.
For More Information