As we all know, pets are normally not the biggest fans of vets. The unknown environment just brings so much anxiety to them. Well, despair no more because Park Drive Veterinary Clinic, VET On Wheels is here to save the day. This amazing offering allows your pets to get all these services in the comfort of their own homes without feeling petrified and scared.
Meet The Team
The Park Drive Veterinary Clinic team prides itself on only hiring animal lovers that will give your cats and dogs the greatest experience they can possibly imagine.
Park Drive Veterinary Clinic offers a wide range of services to the public.
- Medical and surgical treatments
- Food, toys and pet accessories
- Healthcare products and supplements
- Primary health care for animals
- Vaccinations for pets
- Deworming of pets
- Parasite control including ticks and flea treatments
- Nail clipping
- Advice on pet dentals
- Correct animal nutrition
- Animal behaviour
- Out-patient diseases such as simple gastro-enteritis
- Geriatric health monitoring
- Vet on Wheels is a cash-based veterinary service and payment is due at the end of each consultation. Accounts are not available. You may pay cash, by Electronic Funds Transfer or Debit and Credit Card (American Express and Diners Club cards are unfortunately not accepted).
Imagine having all of these services right at home?
Services are offered by appointment only (Mon-Fri, 11:00 am-14:00 pm, Sat 12:00-14:00). VET On Wheels is NOT set up to deal with emergency cases and is not an emergency ambulance service. Book an appointment via the web page by clicking here! or contact 011 791 1418 or 083 665 0222 during office hours.
For More Information
Tel: 011 791 1418