Taste of Punjab is a restaurant serving authentic north Indian cuisine. The restaurant offers a buffet lunch (Monday to Saturday), and a la carte dinner six nights a week. Their menu boasts tandoori chicken, naans, chicken tikka, as well as delicately spiced curries, biryanis and much more. They also have a wine and beer menu.
Have you been here before? Rate and review your experience below!
- Mother's Day Concert At Joburg Zoo
- Rameez's February #NoRegrets 2018 - The One Step At A Time Cancer Warrior Walk
- One Step at a Time Cancer Warrior Walk
- Tree Of Light
- Picnic Paradiso with #PiP
- The Johannesburg Bach Choir Winter Concert
- ** UNLIMITED GOLF ** Membership @Parkview Golf Club
- Get Fit At These Outdoor Gyms In Joburg
- moyo Melrose Arch & Zoo Lake are the Perfect Destinations For Cele's
- Natural Hair & Beauty Festival
- Zoo Hospital Run And Walk
- Parkview Junior School Garden Fun Day
Taste of Punjab is located in Parkview.
Venue Name:Taste of Punjab
Shop 3, Village Shopping Centre, 60 Tyrone Road, Parkview, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Monday - Sunday: 10h30 - 22h00
Price Range:R 300 for two
Type of Cuisine:Family Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 76 reviews
I was dumb struck we waited a long time for our food and it was completely flavorless . Not catching me there again. The chicken korma was so bland . They need to lift their game or may not make it.
We were there on a week end for lunch. They have a very exhaustive menu covering both non-vegetarian and vegetarian food. The place is quite cozy. the staff is quite attentive, smiling and brisk in...
We ordered biryani and was one of the best biriyani dishes we have had is SA. Service is good and the staff are polite. Pricing is reasonable.