Ant Café is an Italian café and pizzeria situated in Melville. Known for their delicious, crispy pizzas and cosy fireplaces, The Ant Café offers a selection of succulent dishes. From a variety of pizzas for meat lovers and vegans to mouth-watering pasta, they have everyone covered. Their meals are prepared using fresh, seasonal ingredients that bring warm and aromatic flavours from Italy to tantalise your taste buds.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Love Me So Introduces Winter 2018 Menu
- Pick Me Up Poetry Tuesdays
- 27 Boxes
- The Speed Dating Event At Melville
- Lonely Hearts Club Opens
- Pablo House Guest House
- The Federal Turns Into La Stalla
- Mootee Bar Is Melville's strangest Drinking Hole
- Love Me So Is Joburg's Hottest Ramen Bar Yet
- #SINGLE Valentine's Party
- Light & Joy Holistic Fayre
- Hell's Kitchen – Melville's Very Own Speakeasy
Ant Café is known to be the smallest restaurant in Melville, specialising in Italian cuisine.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 80 reviews
Yuri R Says:
I’ve been eating at this eatery for over 12 years and am impressed each time. The consistency and quality of the food hasn’t changed. Try their carpaccio pizzas with its super thin base. Sit outside...
This place, for me, kind of typifies Melville in that everything’s a bit weird and a bit wonky but somehow in spite of itself Ant never fails to produce sensational pizzas served with a great deal of...
Been to Ants many many times. Serves a great pizza, love the chicken livers. Tonight one of my least favorite experience... the service... was disappointing.