The Big Mouth, located in Sandton by Nelson Mandela Square, is fast becoming one of Johannesburg’s popular restaurants. They serve fresh and juicy sushi, sure to please any sushi lover. Their menu also consists of amazing grills, gourmet burgers and seafood.
The restaurant blends qualities from L.A., New York, London as well as South Africa to give you its unique space. With their signature cocktails and desserts, you might find it difficult to leave the restaurant all together.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Family Fun Day
- Five Reasons Why You Should Catch All The 2018 FIFA Action At The Hilton Hotel
- Themed Quiz Night: Football
- #KIDS: Take The Kids To Some Adventure Golfing
- The Maslow Presents Their Modern Twist On High Tea
- Curl Affair
- Grey Matter
- Where To Go On Your Babymoon!
- Joburg Wine Club Goes Red
- Wine & Dine with Franschhoek Cellar
- National Wine Day
- DukeMMX18: Breaking And Building
The Big Mouth is located in Sandton City by Nelson Mandela Square.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 514 reviews
Mary N Says:
Had a friend who was trying out Sushi for the first time - and it was amazing. She had the California rolls
Excellent food; GREAT service; good vibes. Varied selections. Reasonably priced. Can't say anymore. Good night.
Craig L Says:
Stopped in for a quick light lunch. Service was good but the staff hovered in a noisy group near my table. The 6 oysters were good but not shucked today.....it tasted of fresh water, no salt at all...