Situated centrally at Sandton’s Village Walk shopping centre, The Blues Room has filled a much needed niche in the live music scene here in Johannesburg, providing a alternative to the many punk and metal venues available to the younger crowd.
Visit the Blues Room Facebook page for more information.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Redhill School Night Market & Community Table
- Haute Cabrieré Pop-Up Winter Dinners At Bryanston Country Club
- Food Truck Fridays Hippie Edition
- Night Market & Community Table
- Food Truck Fridays Cook Off
- Soccer Fever Takes Over The Radisson Blu Hotel Sandton
- Bastille Weekend Picnic In the Park
- Privé Revaux Rocks A Pop Up Store In Sandton City
- Kids' Cooking Camp At The Discovery Vitality HealthyFood Studio
- Food Truck Fridays Zombie Edition
- The First LEGO Certified Store Is Opening In Sandton
- Musing About The News Cafe Jack'd Up Burger
The Blues Room at Village Walk caters to lovers of live Blues, Jazz and Rock and is one of Joburg’s few dedicated live music venues. Expect a mature crowd and some great local music.