The Capital Empire is situated next to Sandton City. The hotel offers modern accommodation featuring an outdoor pool, a restaurant and free access to the fitness centre.
This hotel provides rooms with flat-screen TVs, air conditioning, and private bathrooms with hairdryers and toiletries. All this in a contemporary stylish spacious apartment that also comes with a kitchen and living area.
Gourmet African-inspired cuisine is one of the restaurant’s specialities. Guests can enjoy their meals and drinks from the bar on the terrace overlooking the scenic Sandton.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Wine & Dine with Franschhoek Cellar
- National Wine Day
- DukeMMX18: Breaking And Building
- What's Up With The Standard Bank Joy Of Jazz 2018?
- Celebrate Mother's Day With Poetry
- Market On The Square
- Mother's Day High Tea With The Discovery Vitality HealthyFood Studio
- Movie Night Winnie Mandela Movie
- Neymar Jrs Five South Africa 2018
- Red Bull Box Cart Race 2018
- Beerhouse Fourways Themed Quiz Friends
- Exhibition Opening Of Manuela Karin Knaut And Andrew Kayser
The Capital Empire is located in the Sandton area at 177 Empire Place.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 231 reviews
It was only for one night but totally worth it. Great food. Very friendly and helpful staff. Very well place just 5 minutes walk to Sandton mall. Love the gym and the rest of the facilities provided...
I received excellent service. The guy who was at the reception on the 28th April evening helped me though I had booked to another branch that is not the branch I went to. Thank you very much for...
Honestly this is my preferred hotel in sandton. It is conveniently located which makes it convenient to move around. I did not enjoy their meals but I enjoyed their service. Kindly work in the few...