With 688 slots, 19 table games and regular gaming promotions, this casino promises an evening of solid entertainment. The Carousel Casino in South Africa guarantees to offer a break from the big city, whilst being close enough to Gauteng and the North West Province to visit any day of the week. There are a selection of restaurants and accommodation options too, so that patrons can focus on the fun.
To find out more about The Carousel Casino click here.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Nelson Mandela's 100th Birthday Celebrations At Yiull's Studio
- Skye-Lab Mandela Day Promotion
- Be Part Of These Nelson Mandela Day Events
- Study At The University Of Johannesburg
- #SupportLocal: Peaccessories By Omphile Sibanda
- #Explore: JoziBurg No. One Eloff
- South African Distillery Fair Johannesburg
- What To Do When Your Hijacked Car Gets Recovered
- Big Concerts Brings The Heat This Winter
- Where To Go On Your Babymoon!
- Silent Sunset Hosted by Sylvia's Market
- The Soil - Africa Tour Farewell Concert
The Carousel Casino sits on the border just between Gauteng and the North West Province and incorporates all the fun and excitement of a bright, playful and colourful carousel ride at the carnival.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 17 reviews
For years we have been travelling from Johannesburg to the Carousel casino and hotel. We have a Gold casino card and did not have to pay the R50 toll fee. Recently they started charging R50 toll fee...
Devesh Sewnanda... S Says:
Rooms are not to standard. Customer service response also dismal. Very limited family activities with the kiddies entertainment area also being a disappointment with very old and limited gaming...
Warm welcome from the moment we stepped in. Timeless classic interior. Rooms are so spacious and comfy. Really worth the drive from Pretoria. Just the breakfast staff were not up to the standard of...