The colony Arms is a wonderful restaurant and solid pub with a good selections of beers and ales. It includes outstanding entertainment facilities that suit everyone’s requirements.
Their menu comprises of pub grub food in the form of different platters- sandwich, crudite, cheese, chicken and vegeterian -as well as mini burgers.
The Colony Arms is ideal for any event that patrons would like to host- be it sports, charity, corporate or private functions. They also host their own in-house events which include: Quiz nights on Tuesdays, Discounted drinks and ‘Beer Pong’ on Wednesdays, drink specials for the ladies, as well as Karaoke nights on Saturdays.
This restaurant/pub is renowned for being a place where good friends meet to enjoy good food, good times and some ‘crane and cream soda’.
Have you been here before? Rate and review your experience below!
- Pippa J Winter Pop Up Shop
- #Kids: Aromadough in Craighall Park
- Joburg Now Has Its Very Own Winery!
- Companies That Deliver Alcohol
- Gin & Bubbly Party Festival at Hashtag Kitchen & Bar
- Greek Street Food With A Lot Of SOUL! - Soul Souvlaki
- Gin & Bubbly Festival
- Open Gardens Meander 2017
- Comfort Food Spots in Jozi
- Top Five Coffee Shops
- Izabelle Hammon Pop Up
- One Day Urban Yoga Retreat With A Very Special Guest
The Colony Arms is located in The Colony Shopping Centre, Craighall Park.
Venue Name:The Colony Arms
345 Jan Smuts Ave, Colony Centre, Craighall Park.
Opening Hours:Monday - Thursday & Sunday: 11h00 - 00h00, Friday - Saturday: 11h00 - 2h00
Price Range:R250 for two
:Pubs and Bars