The Fisherman’s Kitchen is a restaurant that specialises on a variety of seafood, amongst other things. They are a renowned take away spot for those who would like to enjoy their seafood on-the-go. Not only are they a classic fish and chips restaurant, their menu also includes calamari dishes, prawn dishes, seafood platters and a chicken menu. It is always packed with lunchtime specials and generous food portions for a reasonable price, making it worth a visit.
Have you been here before? Rate and review your experience below!
- Explore Hobart Grove Centre
- Exhibition Opening Of Manuela Karin Knaut And Andrew Kayser
- Beers, Boeries And Bikes Night Ride
- Vintage With Love Joburg 2018
- The Cover Ups
- Polotiqe Ultimate Shopping & Lunch @ Jackson’s
- #WeTry: Shelli NT Went Sky Dining
- Bryanston Organic Market The Coal Train Marimba Band
- Bryanston Organic Market Chilled Cafe
- Checking Out Sneaker Shack
- Bryanston Organic and Natural Market
- #SupportLocal - There's A Hidden Gem of A Bakery At The River Club
The Fisherman’s Kitchen is located in Cramerview Shopping Centre in Bryanston.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 19 reviews
Nicely renovated shop. Take and chips were delicious! Salad was pricey as it was really just lettuce. Service was good and the place had a lot of customers. One of the better fish and chips around...
I would give it a 7/10 for the hake and chips. Given the quantity it was a bit on the pricey side, although the quality was good. Chips were a bit sloppy. Problem was the heat - the insipid ceiling...
Bistro style venue. The calamari starter was super, nice and tender. The Hake and the Cape Whiting was grilled to perfection. The tartare sauce was exceptional, and much to my delight, not a mix of...