French Corner Bakery comprises of imported and freshly-baked products that are prepared to blend traditional French flavours with contemporary coffee styles. Their breakfast menu includes (amongst others) a farmhouse breakfast and eggs benedict. Lunch options include salads, sandwiches (made from freshly-baked rolls and baguette) and light meals such as gourmet beef burgers, fish cakes, moroccan lamb tagine and quiches. They have healthier and low-GI options as well. The venue is also available for functions upon booking, as well as catering platters upon order. With its spacious courtyard and interior, it certainly is a must visit.
Have you been here before? Rate and review your experience below!
- Perron Tasting Dégustation
- Taking A Closer Look At Virgin Active Bryanston
- Explore Hobart Grove Centre
- Exhibition Opening Of Manuela Karin Knaut And Andrew Kayser
- Beers, Boeries And Bikes Night Ride
- Vintage With Love Joburg 2018
- The Cover Ups
- Polotiqe Ultimate Shopping & Lunch @ Jackson’s
- #WeTry: Shelli NT Went Sky Dining
- Bryanston Organic Market The Coal Train Marimba Band
- Bryanston Organic Market Chilled Cafe
- Checking Out Sneaker Shack
French Corner Bakery is situated in Cramerview Shopping Centre, Bryanston.
Venue Name:French Corner Bakery
277 Main Road, Cramerview Shopping Centre, Bryanston
Opening Hours:Mondays - Friday: 7h00 - 17h00, Saturday: 7h00 - 16h00, Sunday: 7h00 - 13h00
Price Range:R180 for two
Type of Cuisine:Café