Best known for their American style burgers, Gourmet Garage is the perfect place to go to satisfy that burger craving. Not only are their burgers hugely filling, but you can enjoy your meal while watching live sports.
Gourmet Garage is also known for their treasured “Wall of Fame” on which they have photographs of artists such as Locnville and The Parlotones. If you would like to host a function at the restaurant, it is a great venue with a retro-cool vibe and décor. Though famously known for their burgers they also have a range of menus you can choose from. Plus their menus cater for everyone, from children to vegetarians.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Little Maestros Classical Concerts For Parents And Tots
- Pieter-Dirk Uys & Evita Bezuidenhout in #He Two
- Mark Banks On Ice
- Nails And All At Bio Sculpture Expo
- Richard O`Brien`s` Rocky Horror Show At The Teatro
- Born To Perform SHINE! At The Teatro
- Tiny The Tokolshe And Other African Tales
- Family Secrets Starring Dorothy Ann Gould
- Rock Of Ages Rocks The Teatro
- Tops At Spar Wine Show Johannesburg
- The Dark Carnival Finds A Home At Montecasino!
- The Fabulous Bianca Del Rio In 'It's Jester Joke', Darling!
Gourmet Garage is located in Montecasino, situated in the Fourways area.
Venue Name:Gourmet Garage
Montecasino, Cnr of William Nicol & Witkoppen Rd, Fourways, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Monday - Sunday: 12h00 - 22h00
Price Range:R150 pp
Type of Fun:Family Friendly Venues