They serve a good few craft beers on tap but also have the odd import in the bottle. Situated on the corner of Corlett and Oxfords Roads in Illovo, the Griffin is the perfect place for some after work drinks.
Their food menu is ample but the real treat at the Griffin is their deck overlooking Oxford Road and of course the descent selection of beers. Book a table to avoid disappointment as the deck is always popular.
Visit The Griffin website for more information.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- The 16th Nelson Mandela Annual Lecture
- International Day of Yoga - Joburg
- May CWWU JHB With Boschendal Wines
- Neymar Jrs Five South Africa 2018
- GTC Happy Wanderers Night Run
- Meet Ritual Gym... In 30 Minutes Or Less
- WIN: Perron Illovo Tasting Menu For Two
- Food Truck Fridays @ The Wanderers Club
- Quiz Night Fundraiser
- Companies That Deliver Alcohol
- Woman's Day Outdoor Concert
- Joburg Block Party
The Griffin arrived on the scene in Joburg during the craft beer renaissance and has enjoyed popularity ever since.