Established in 1888, The Guildhall Pub is probably one of Johannesburg’s oldest pubs. The atmosphere and the setting of the pub will have you feeling like you’re in one of the pubs situated on Long Street in Cape Town; especially with the century-old architecture. Best known for their peri-peri roast chicken and steaks if you’re hungry for a meal… you won’t be disappointed. Other food options include chorizo with deep-fried squid, prawns and line fish for starters. For mains you can choose from prego rolls or you can try the pizza menu. But the pub is best for a cold beer, good company and great conversation. The Guildhall Pub also serves wine if you are not a huge beer fan, however the wine menu is quite limited.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Africa Week 2018
- The Muffineers Bake Their Way To Success - One Muffin At A Time
- Pubs, Bars And Rooftops Tour
- People of Joburg: Meet Jeffry Xingwane
- Crossover Dance Festival
- Yoga at the Turbine Hall
- Taste Of Jozi Food Festival
- The Warm Up Presents Ingo Sänger
- MozamJozi New Year Beach Picnic
- Rooftop Salsa
- Boucheron Wine & Steam Train Festival
- Feel Good Series