Hill Café is set in the historical site of Constitution Hill and serves up a variety light meals, hot beverages and craft beers. Their light menu is mixture of firm favourites and experimental specials; offering super-fresh, home-grown ingredients on site like freshly baked breads, rolls and baguettes and a home-made bottle of local sauces. Hill Café also has a long bar, a table tennis set and chess boards outside under the trees, perfect for a relaxed, peaceful day, a simple intimate meeting or a good cup of coffee with a friend. And for all you workaholics, there’s free Wi-Fi too, a perfect way to work in a beautiful environment.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Human Rights Festival 2019
- Sophiatown The Musical At The Joburg Theatre
- ‘Itsoseng’ Schools Setwork Festival at Joburg Theatre
- The Wits Choir 2019 Welcome Concert
- Crypt, Crematorium & Memorial Walls - Braamfontein Cemetery
- Jason Goliath Talks Cars, Comedy Clubs And Creativity
- Love Wars Featuring Wenawedwa
- K.C.B and Csides Present: MINA
- Seussical The Musical Jr.
- We House Sundays X Kid Fonque Presents Jimpster (UK)
- Best Breakfast Spots in Braamfontein
- Ladies Night Out Around The City
Hill Café is located at the National Heritage Building, Constitutional Court.
Venue Name:The Hill Café
The Old Fort, Constitution Hil, 11 Kotze Street, Braamfontein, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Monday - Sunday - 8h30 - 17h30
Price Range:R250 for two (approx.)
Type of Cuisine:Café