The Ice Rink at Northgate is where all the cool kids hang out when school’s out. Why not grab your blazer and comfy pants and head to the rink for some ice carving sessions. The Rink also offers boot hire for those who don’t have their own skates. This makes for an awesome birthday party and a great way to spend time with the family.
- A Special Offer For Our Readers At Parc Fermé!
- WITS Leads Digital and Audiovisual Content Hub
- Perron Melville Serves Up A Mexican Feast
- Here Are The 10 Reasons To Celebrate World Emoji Day
- The Regency Apartment Hotel in Menlyn Celebrates Its Grand Opening
- Redhill School Night Market & Community Table
- Local Comics Take Over Netflix
- Come Pamper A Pooch
- Nelson Mandela's 100th Birthday Celebrations At Yiull's Studio
- Out The Box Comedy
- SPINderella: Power Under Her Foot
- #SupportLocal: Joburg Animal Rescues In The City
- What to Expect When You're Expecting... A New Puppy!
The perfect spot for your first date when you’re sixteen years old, the Ice Rink in Northriding has seen many high school relationships blossoms. Rates are cheap and the fun ample.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 11 reviews
Jasmine J Says:
Always chilled that place ey. We enjoy ourselves there once a month 🙈. I legit love it! It's awesome 😍
Located in northgate shopping centre the ice rink is open to all and even offers classes ,skates can be hired and restaurants are nearby
This is a great ice rink to go for a skate in Greater Johannesburg. Conveniently located in a shopping centre, you can have a bit to eat at many restaurants and then go get some great skating in...