The Jorissen Restaurant is a lavish, fine dining restaurant located at the extravagant Orion Devonshire Hotel. The restaurant serves a continental menu, offering a freshly prepared sumptuous breakfast, an a la carte lunch and a hearty buffet for supper. Perfect for any evening, the restaurant offers a warm and inviting guest experience and caters to travelling businessmen, sports fans and conference delegates.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- The Townhouse Rooftop At Randlords
- Science & Cocktails: Bugs For Breakfast?
- The Orbit Comedy And Jazz Night
- Celebrate Youth Day At These Events
- KBYG Presents Music & Mantra
- Sarafina The Broadway Hit Musical
- The Liberation Concert At Joburg Theatre
- Africa Day Poetry Celebration
- Africa Week 2018
- The Origins Centre Visit
- African Flavour Festival
- Rebirth Of Cool
The Jorissen Restaurant is located within the Orion Devonshire Hotel in Braamfontein.
Venue Name:The Jorissen Restaurant
The Orion Devonshire, Corner of Melle & Jorissen Street, Braamfontein, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Monday – Sunday: 6h00 - 22h00
Price Range:R 390 for two people (approx.)
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining