The Jungle Cafe is another addition, created by the owners of the cafe, Warm & Glad. Not only is it a cafe, but it is also a contemporary retail space that distributes flowers, vintage art, home ware, limited edition sneakers, antiques, books and magazine as well. All the above is catered for without the cafe being too cluttered. The space is balanced and relaxed, with a small lunch menu that is similar to Warm & Glad’s. Some of the delicacies the menu offers are pea-coated penne, Nutella crêpes, and pasta doused in pea purée.
Have you been here before? Rate and review your experience below!
- #Kids: Aromadough in Craighall Park
- Joburg Now Has Its Very Own Winery!
- Companies That Deliver Alcohol
- Gin & Bubbly Party Festival at Hashtag Kitchen & Bar
- Greek Street Food With A Lot Of SOUL! - Soul Souvlaki
- Gin & Bubbly Festival
- Open Gardens Meander 2017
- Comfort Food Spots in Jozi
- Top Five Coffee Shops
- Izabelle Hammon Pop Up
- One Day Urban Yoga Retreat With A Very Special Guest
The Jungle Cafe is located on the Ground Floor of Albans Square, Craighall.
Venue Name:The Jungle Cafe
357 Jan Smuts Avenue, Corner St. Albans Road, Craighall, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Monday - Friday: 9h00 - 17h30, Saturday: 9h00 - 15h00, Sunday: Closed
Price Range:R260 for two
Type of Cuisine:Café