The museum includes both a zoology and a botany section where visitors can engage with these exquisite exhibitions. The museum has a hands-on feature that is used for large tour groups and school groups. The Life Sciences Museum is open on weekdays from 8:30am-4:30pm and can be found opposite the Biophy Library on the lower ground floor of the Oppenheimer Life Sciences on the East Campus.
To find out more about The Life Sciences Museum and Biodiversity Centre click here.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Africa Week 2018
- The Origins Centre Visit
- African Flavour Festival
- Rebirth Of Cool
- The Zulu Queen - Mkabayi kaJama Musical
- Improv Comedy In The City
- Family Talkabout
- Alfred Thoba A Step Becomes A Statement
- The Muffineers Bake Their Way To Success - One Muffin At A Time
- UJ Unite Jozi
- We Got The Jazz Feat Skyzoo DJ Kenzhero
- Mans 2 Funny Eureka Nkese
Situated in Wits University, The Life Sciences Museum and Biodiversity Centre is the only natural history museum in Johannesburg!
Venue Name:The Life Sciences Museum and Biodiversity Centre
1 Jan Smuts Ave
Type of Art/Entertainment:Culture and Entertainment