The Local Kitchen is a local foodie café and pizzeria, that is renowned for their home-made sauces, pizza and burgers. Their menu ranges from breakfast, brunch, homemade platters and sandwiches. This restaurant is convenient for those who need a quick lunch to be delivered to work or home (within a 5km distance or a 15km distance for platters). Their food options create street style food with strong emphasis on flavours. The upside about this restaurant is that it can also be booked for day and/or evening private parties, product launches, cocktail parties and year end parties.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Explore Hobart Grove Centre
- Exhibition Opening Of Manuela Karin Knaut And Andrew Kayser
- Beers, Boeries And Bikes Night Ride
- Vintage With Love Joburg 2018
- The Cover Ups
- Polotiqe Ultimate Shopping & Lunch @ Jackson’s
- #WeTry: Shelli NT Went Sky Dining
- Bryanston Organic Market The Coal Train Marimba Band
- Bryanston Organic Market Chilled Cafe
- Checking Out Sneaker Shack
- Bryanston Organic and Natural Market
- #SupportLocal - There's A Hidden Gem of A Bakery At The River Club
The Local Kitchen is situated at the Posthouse Link in Bryanston.
Venue Name:The Local Kitchen
11, The Posthouse Link, Corner Posthouse & Main Road, Bryanston, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Monday - Friday: 07h30- 17h00, Saturday: 08h00 - 15h30, Sunday: Closed
Price Range:R200 for two
Type of Cuisine:Café
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 47 reviews
Les P Says:
My lovely wife and I had a Friday lunch at the Local Kitchen based on a recommendation from an international friend. Although we had booked, the restaurant was packed with no empty tables. They made...
We heard "through the dining grapevine" that a fantastic chef was dishing out great meals at the Local Kitchen. We made our dinner club Friday booking and salivated our way over . First...
Colleen N Says:
Lovely eatery and due to popularity, gets busy at lunchtime. Service is very good and the food is well presented. nachos were delicious as was the prego roll.