The National Children’s Theatre caters for young people of all cultures and social backgrounds. Besides putting on frequent performances, the theatre also does interactive musical plays,theatre workshops for children between 7 and 17, life-skills programms and theatre-in-education work with young people. The theatre is housed in two historic homes in central Johannesburg. One house has been adapted as an administration and theatre venue, while the other house has many rooms that are used for rehearsals, lecturers, workshops, and storage of sets.
To find out more about The National Children’s Theatre click here.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- National Children's Theatre Presents Pied Piper
- Joburg Collectable Book Faire
- Time Travel
- Antony And Cleopatra
- Roedean Carnival PTA
- Tsepo Tshola And Sons Celebrating Life And Music
- Companies That Deliver Alcohol
- The National Launches A Brand-New Bar Snack Menu
- The Johannesburg Bach Choir Winter Concert
- Restaurants With Views
- Mother's Day At Studio Moma
- Studio Moma
Previously known as the Johannesburg Youth Theatre, this theatre brings a love of drama, music and edutainment into Johannesburg.