Open for lunch and dinner this bar oozes classical yet contemporary elegance. It’s the perfect place to grab drinks after work or order a light meal. A popular place amoungst Johannesburgers who are in the know, Polo Lounge & Bar features a wide selection of traditional cocktails and mixers. It’s ideal before dinner or for coffee and a nightcap afterwards.
To find out more about the Polo Bar at the Westcliff click here.
- #KIDS: The Ditsong National Museum of Military History Is A Must
- Luke-Dale Roberts Is Leaving The Saxon And We're Sad About It
- Four Seasons Hotel The Westcliff Has The Festive Season All Wrapped Up
- Open Gardens Meander 2017
- Four Seasons The Westcliff Johannesburg Introduces The ‘Hour Of Power’
- Canada Week at Four Seasons The Westcliff
- Learn To Capture Amazing Photos At The College Of Digital Photography
- Contribute To The CHOC Foundation!
- Camelot Spa Villa d' Este
- The Polo Bar
This tapas and drinks bar inside The Westcliff Hotel is one of the best in the city.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 188 reviews
Shaun R Says:
Took my Mother there for Mothers day - What a disaster. The waiter was not very professional and did not know the menu. We ended up ordering from their Mother Day menu. Took over 2 hours for the food...
I was last in this restaurant 3 years ago. At that time the food and service was very good. As this restaurant was rated with a 1 star and a 4 star on the same night, I wondered what to expect...
Cucina de Ciro is by now a Johannesburg classic. In a converted house, tasteful interior and original food, not just the dishes you get everywhere. Really enjoyable.