Tucked away in Lifestyle Garden Centre, this restaurant is the perfect place to visit for breakfast, lunch or cake. The original tea garden has expanded to include a restaurant with a-la-carte menu and an enclosed kiddies play area with cctv to give mums that extra piece of mind. The menu offers both traditional and specialty breakfasts, salads, light lunches, grills, seafood, cakes, hot and cold as well as alcoholic beverages. The Silver Birch also offers the Chinioserie Room available for private functions and parties.
Have you been here before? Rate and review your experience below!
- #SupportLocal: Park Drive Veterinary Clinic, VET On Wheels
- Father's Day Sunday Lunch - Fairway Hotel
- Mother's Day Lunch - The Fairway Hotel
- Chicago's Band Music Festival - 70s, 80s, 90s
- Romantic Couples Class
- The Joburg Open
- Catching Up With Leigh-Ann Smith, Owner Of Feminite
- Zonnebloem Wine Dinner - The Fairway Hotel
- Wildekrans Wine Dinner - The Fairway Hotel
- Le Riche Wine Dinner - The Fairway Hotel
- Durbanville Hills Wine Dinner - The Fairway Hotel
- Zevenwacht Wine Dinner - The Fairway Hotel
This famous tea garden has been around for the past 21 years and has won the prestigious “Best of Johannesburg”, Leisure Options Reader’s Choice award for 15 consecutive years.
Venue Name:The Silver Birch Restaurant
Shop No. 20, Lifestyle Garden Centre Beyers Naudé Dr Johannesburg 2194
Opening Hours:Monday-Sunday 7AM- 5PM
Price Range:R 150 for two people (approx.)
Type of Cuisine:Family Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 77 reviews
Janene H Says:
I have been to this restaurant 3 times now. I haven’t been for 2 years due to bad service . Unfortunately the play area is very enticing to small children. They offer kids breakfast with...
Sandra S Says:
Enjoyed a lunch time meal - burgers and prego rolls. Tasty, well presented. Lovely situation, soaking up the winter sunshine. One of my favourite venues in the area. (Lifestyle garden show very...
My daughter and I had a meal here earlier in the month. I ordered the chicken in honey mustard sauce wrap with chips and my daughter ordered a breakfast dish. Service was VERY slow but as the...