The Taphouse Pub serves a wide range of drinks including craft beer on tap and an offering of small, tasty meals with weekly specials. It’s the ideal venue for regulars, visitors, sport watchers and ladies out for a meal or a drink with friends. The restaurant brings about a cosy atmosphere, that makes patrons feel at home while they enjoy their meal.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Red CAR-nival Day comes to Parkhurst, in aid of Smile Foundation
- Companies That Deliver Alcohol
- Enjoy Late-Night Shopping At Parkhurst On 4th
- WIN An Awesome Coffee Experience With Philips And SA Coffee Club
- Open Gardens Meander 2017
- Comfort Food Spots in Jozi
- Checking Out Parkhurst
- HospiceWits Opens Charity Store In Parkhurst
- Local Fashion Boutiques
- Tuning The Vine: The #JoziWineRoute – May 2017
- Trendy Joburg Spots
- The Jozi Real Vegan Food Market
The Taphouse Pub is a tasteful, eclectic combination of restaurant and pub, situated in the heart of the Parkhurst.
Venue Name:The Taphouse Pub
4th Avenue, Shop 2, Parkhurst, Johannesburg
Opening Hours:Monday: Closed, Tuesday - Thursday: 14h00 - 23h00, Friday: 12h00 - 00h00 Saturday: 11h00 - 00h00, Sunday: 11h00 - 22h00
Price Range:R250 for two
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining