The Victory Theatre
July to December
Experience true Africa, watch dances that have been performed for
hundreds of years – from the Venda Snake Dance to the fury of the
traditional Zulu tribal dancing. Relive the energy of Sophiatown. Live
the adventure of the gold miners and their intense gumboot dancing.
Experience the remarkable journey traveled to the current sounds and
dances of Kwaito.
Africa Umoja – The Spirit of Togetherness, the tale of South Africa, its
people and their song. Performing at the new Victory Theatre Complex.
After the show dine in the Victory African Restaurant and experience the flavours of
true Mama Africa.
Tuesday – Sunday at 20h00
Matinee shows on Saturday and Sunday at 15h00
Tickets range in price from R50 – R200 and are available through Computicket.
- Test Iframe
- Unwind & Explore At BushTime at Mabula
- The National Introduces Its Winter 2018 Menu
- Movie In The Park At Rietvlei Zoo Farm
- Kloofzicht Lodge & Spa – Escaping To Nature Has Never Been Easier
- 2018 Is All About Adventure & Trail Runs!
- The Nelson Mandela School SleepOut™ Is Making A Difference!
- Corona Presents The Rhythm Johannesburg
- Prepping The Kiddos For The Joburg Winter
- Ekurhuleni Comes Alive Featuring Jaziel Brothers
- Luxury White Taste Off
- David Higgs And Gary Kyriacou To Open Italian Joint In Sandton